The measurement data, saved to a computer database based on MS SQL 2008 R2, enable generating graphs and reports of completed drying processes.
The software is especially useful in laboratories equipped with RADWAG moisture analyzers and in production plants during the final production process stage (monitoring purposes). E2R Moisture Analyzer module is an indispensable tool in any facility where control, archiving and real-time analysis of drying data is required.
- Readout of moisture-analyzer-stored data, data record in MS SQL database:
- Real-time monitoring of drying process parameters via PC due to on-line operation
On-line display of information regarding the drying process state:
- One of the current results:
(moisture content %M, dry content %D, moisture/dry %R,
massin grams, percentage graph %M),
- Current temperature,
- Drying order status,
- Date and time of the drying process start,
- Drying time,
Date and time of record of the measurements into the database,
- Start mass;
- End mass;
- Final result;
- Drying profile;
- Order temperature;
- Finish mode type.
On-line display of information regarding current measurements and drying results:
- Date and time of measurement performance;
- Total mass;
- Current result;
- Measuring unit.
On-line generating of graphs:
- Mass vs drying duration;
- Result vs drying duration;
- Temperature vs drying duration.
- Access to reports generated by a moisture analyzer;
- Support and simultaneous monitoring of 16 moisture analyzers;
- Automatically established connection between moisture analyzers and the database upon PC start-up (working as OS service);
- Connection of moisture analyzers via multiport RS 232 card or Ethernet/RS232 converter within Ethernet network
- Data and record filter, grouping and sorting of orders and single measurements;
Records of reports and graphs:
- Selected order record;
- Overall comparison of results.
- Customization of permission levels for particular operators;
- Multilingual system components;
- Customization of graphic interface layout, reports and graphs;
- Operation in Ethernet network
• 2 GHz processor
• 1 GB RAM
• OS MS Windows 2000/XP/Vista
• Minimum 5 GB of HDD free space