- 2 balances
- R balances
- MA X2.A moisture analyzers
- MA R moisture analyzers
- PUE C32 terminal
- PUE HX5.EX terminal
- PUE HX7 terminal
It is possible to export the ALIBI memory and other databases of a given balance to a USB flash drive. A previously exported file with the ALIBI memory saved to it can be read on a PC computer using the Alibi Reader. The data can be filtered (e.g. by date, by user code, by product etc.) The data are saved to CSV file. The Alibi Reader not only presents measurement readouts but it also enables reports generation. The reports can be generated from selected measurements and saved as XLS, DOC or PDF files.
The latest software version: 0.0.5.6
- Any previously exported file containing the ALIBI memory can be read on a PC computer;
- Operation of weighing instruments equipped with the PUE C32 terminal;
- Data filtering and reports generation;
- Saving ALIBI database to CSV file;
- Databases filtering;
- Language versions available: Polish, English, German, French, Spanish.