MA 50/1.R.WH Moisture Analyzer
The MA.R series
The moisture analyzer, using respective pictograms, signalizes currently activated mode, computer connection and functions, both balance and service ones.
The MA.R series is enriched with various interfaces: RS232, USB type A,
USB type B and Wi-Fi®. The moisture analyzer is housed in a plastic casing.
Collected data is registered in 6 databases:
- Users (up to 10 users)
- Products (up to 1000 products)
- Weighings (up to 1000 weighings)
- Tares (up to 100 tares)
- Programs (up to 100 drying programs)
- Drying process reports (up to 1000 reports)
- % M – the mass loss in %; displays the mass change recorded during the drying process, expressed as a percentage,
- % D – the dry mass obtained during the drying process, expressed as a percentage; the result is the portion of the sample that remains on the weighing pan after the moisture has evaporated,
- % R – the ratio of moisture content to dry mass, obtained during the drying process, expressed as a percentage; the result is the portion of the sample that evaporated during the drying process,
- g – the sample mass after drying.
Direct access to information
- Database – access to databases
- Function – access to basic functions
- F1 and F2 – programmable function keys and menu navigation keys
- Reports – access to database of drying process reports
- Profile – access to parameters settings
- Sample – access to products database
Learn about the use and maintenance of stainless steel products:
Stainless Steel in RADWAG products. Standard and special applications
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.