1. Adjusting, validation, qualification – legal requirements and areas subject to adjusting, validation and qualification.
2. Types of validation and qualification.
3. Documentation requirements.
4. Principles of conducting the process of adjusting, validation and qualification.
5. Management of the status of adjusting, validation and qualification and maintenance rules.
14:00 Conclusion and Q&A session
Knowledge to help you decide which procedure should be performed in your laboratory
Discussion of the documentation for each procedure
Ability to evaluate the procedures performed
Manager of the PCA-accredited (AP 069) Measurement Laboratory at RADWAG. He has been at RADWAG for 16 years. At the beginning of his work at the RADWAG Laboratory, he was a quality manager responsible for maintaining a management system compliant with PN EN ISO/IEC 17025 and a mass measurement specialist. Professional experience: manager of the Research Laboratory at the Institute of Labor Organization and Protection. Studium Kształcenia Ustawicznego “CON-LEX” (2002-2007), lecturer at the Higher Engineering School of Occupational Safety and Organization in Radom (2003-2007). Specialist in mass and volume measurements (pipettes) and validation of mass measuring devices.
Radosław Wilk, M.Sc., eng.
Laboratory Product Manager, Senior Product Trainer. He is a Laboratory Product Manager as well as a Senior Product Trainer at RADWAG. He has been working for RADWAG for over 17 years and during this time has been responsible for many different products in laboratory family as a Product Manager. He specializes in laboratory solutions which means not only weighing in the laboratory but also all of the regulations related to laboratory e.g. legal metrology or validations/ qualifications.