1. Balance and weighing – ambient limitations and requirements for correct operation.
2. Metrology basics in the context of a correctly installed balance.
3. Ambient conditions – division and characteristics.
4. Influence of specific ambient conditions on the balance.
5. When do ambient conditions become essential for correct weighing?
6. How and with what to monitor ambient conditions? THB and THBR presentation.
7. Hands-on with balances – simulation of the impact of ambient conditions.
8. E-trip to a correctly monitored laboratory at the Metrology, Testing and Certification Centre.
01:00 pm Conclusion and Q&A session
You will learn the metrology basics in relation to a properly installed balance
You will discover RADWAG solutions for monitoring ambient conditions
You will find out, through an e-workshop, how ambient conditions affect the weighing procedure
You will visit a model-monitored laboratory during an e-trip to the RADWAG Metrology, Testing and Certification Centre
Radosław Wilk, M.Sc., eng.
Laboratory Product Manager, Senior Product Trainer. He is a Laboratory Product Manager as well as a Senior Product Trainer at RADWAG. He has been working for RADWAG for over 17 years and during this time has been responsible for many different products in laboratory family as a Product Manager. He specializes in laboratory solutions which means not only weighing in the laboratory but also all of the regulations related to laboratory e.g. legal metrology or validations/ qualifications.