1. Legal requirements for CE marking in the EU market.
2. Legal metrology of balances and scales.
3. Legal metrology requirements for non-automatic and automatic balances.
4. Conformity assessment vs. calibration – when does it apply to a measuring instrument?
12:00 Lunch break
5. Supervision of measuring instruments – legal requirements and voluntary procedures.
6. User verification of the balance – how to do it?
7. Selection of tests and mass standards when checking the balance.
14:00 Conclusion and Q&A session
We will guide you step by step through the most important issues of legal metrology of automatic and non-automatic scales.
You will understand the difference between conformity assessment and calibration of a measuring instrument.
You will learn the legal requirements and voluntary procedures that will enable you to exercise supervision over measuring instruments.
You will learn what tests and mass standards will enable you to check your balance.
QMS Plenipotentiary. Head of Quality Control Department. He is a Quality Management System Plenipotentiary and Head of the Quality Control Department. He has been working at RADWAG for 30 years.
Speaker of many training courses on legal metrology, industrial metrology, supervision of measuring instruments and validation.