With the reference substance available in RADWAG product range, you can quickly and reliably verify if your moisture analyzer operates correctly. The recommended reference substance is sodium chloride (NaCl) with a concentration of 10%, verified by the RADWAG Testing Laboratory.
In addition to the sodium chloride (capacity: 250 ml), the MV Test Kit includes the following items:
– quality certificate for sodium chloride issued by RADWAG,
– a Pasteur pipette for the transfer of the reference substance,
– steel tweezers for the selection and transport of filters,
– glass fibre filters – 60 pcs,
– a brochure about the MA X2 and PMV 50 PLUS moisture analyzers, from which you can learn how to use the MV Test to assess the accuracy of moisture content or dry mass measurements.