Operation of MAS electromagnetic high resolution module is based on an electromagnetic digital converter.
Compact design and inbuilt electronics ensure great possibilities when it comes to module's adaptation capabilities. It may be installed either on
technological lines or built into customer's devices.
Measurements may be performed by means of a
weighingpan or using an under pan weighing system.
Due to high precision of a measurement it is recommended to build the module into the customer's device (e.g. draft shield), thus limiting ambient
Power supplier for MAS weighing module comes standard.
Possibility of two hardware configurations:
1) MAS 220.R – module connected to an operating panel equipped with an LCD display
2) MAS 220.3Y – module connected to an operating panel equipped with 5,7" touch panel
- Brand new construction of the electromagnetic mechanism housed in an aluminium casing,
- Reading unit of 0,1 mg,
- Protection against overloading,
- Ease of adaptation to required usage area,
- Internal adjustment,
- Cooperation with two various terminals R and 3Y.