balancesof high resolution based on RADWAG MonoBLOCK® technology. The innovative construction of PS R1.M
balancefeatures a new single-point
weighingpan fastening, which ensures its excellent geometry and minimizes eccentricity error. The labyrinth-shape fastening guarantees excellent resistance to contamination.
RADWAG MonoBLOCK® technology enables
weighingloads with the readability of d=0.01 g at the maximum capacity of 10 kg. Rigid base ensures stability of the weighing system and great resistance to shocks.
- d=0.01g readability at 10 kg max capacity
- great resistance to ambient conditions
- stability and repeatability over time
- RADWAG MonoBLOCK® technology
- four databases and ALIBI memory
- easy-to-read LCD display and clear information layout
- quick access keys
The instrument enables saving completed measurement data as reports and graphs.
The data is stored in databases:
- Operators (max 100 entries),
- Products (max 1 000 entries),
- Weighings (max 5 000 entries),
- Tares (max 100 entries),
- ALIBI memory provides data safety and enables automatic measurement recording (max 100 000 weighing records).
PS R.M series is equipped with the following interfaces: 2 x RS 232, USB type A and B and optional Wireless Connection. Balance-computer communication via USB is possible upon installing an additional driver which can be downloaded from 'Software' tab.