scalesWPY series is designed for fast and precise determining
massof weighed objects in industrial conditions and with application of a modern terminal PUE7 series. The device features simple structure and enables maximum automation of carried out
weighingprocesses. Apart from standard
weighingmode, the WPY series additionally allows for parts counting, labelling and formula making processes. The universal software implemented in the terminal enables
scalescooperation with barcode scanners, receipt printers, label printers, RFID scanners and PC peripherals (including mouse, keyboard and external data storage devices) all connectable to built-in interfaces RS232, USB and Ethernet.
DESIGN AND FUNCTIONALITY:
The WPY series features a stainless steel weighing platform and a terminal comprising both, 5,7” TFT colourful touch screen display and a membrane keyboard. The system is ready to connect an additional weighing platform, and provides below functions:
- programming of display and functional keys,
- programming of infrared proximity sensors,
- designing printouts,
- designing text data that is displayed on terminal display.
- available working modes: weighing, parts counting, percent setup, formulation, density determination, animal weighing;
- generating standard labels for matching single goods;
- generating C labels for matching cumulative containers;
- generating CC labels for matching containers with cumulative containers;
three means of triggering a C and CC label printout:
- by counter status,
- by set
massvalue of a product;
- control scales mode (+/- control of measurement result);
- product identification using EAN-13 and EAN-128 codes;
- access to databases of operators, products, raw materials, clients, weighing records, universal variables and tares.
Scale WPY series is available in dual range (non-verified) version on surchage.