WPW Editor PC Software
The WPW Editor is a RADWAG freeware designed to modify settings of the PUE C41H terminal.
- Determination of permission levels for scale operators;
- Editing and modification of all operator parameters via a computer (filters, date / time, display backlight, INPUT / OUTPUT configuration, setting parameters of RS232, RS485, ETHERNET ports, etc.);
- Export, import and editing of databases;
- Printouts from carried out measurement series saved to a file;
- Determination of information displayed in the bottom bar of the terminal display;
- Determination of non-standard printouts.
The latest software version: 1.2.6