- Dosing scales WPW/D series
- Formula making scales WPW/R series
Functionality description of scale’s versions:
weighingplatform in mild steel version.
Scales WPW series is available in dual range version on surcharge.
Cooperation with a single
- Other measuring units [kg, lb, oz, ct, N, g]
- Definable access level
- Real time updating of statistical data
- Saving up to 60 000 weighing records
- Filtering weighing results and reports from weighments
- Optional configuration of diodes operating mode
- Creating optional texts for printouts
- Implementing printout templates from weighing and reports
- Database of tares
- Manual or automatic tare
- Automatic scales shutdown
- WPW EDITOR computer software
- Receipt and label printers
- LABEL EDITOR computer software
- External PRINT-TARE-ZERO button
- Control panel: 3inputs / 3outputs
- Barcode scanner
- Transponder card scanner
Additional modules (as additional equipment of PUE C41H):
- analogue module AN series
- additional relays module
- IN/OUT additional module
- RS485 module
- ETHERNET module
WPW/L scales is applied for counting details with equal unit mass, and if connected to label printers, it enables printing labels for matching weighed goods. Extending system’s functionality by the additional weighing module (optional) enables cooperation with an additional weighing platform. Such configuration allows for determining unit
masswith maximum expected readability.
Labelling scales WPW/E:
- standard labels for matching single goods,
- cumulative (c) labels on completion of package weighing,
- cumulative of cumulative (cc) labels on completion of batch weighing.
Three modes of printing c and cc labels on labelling scales:
- by label counter,
by set value of product mass:
- Setting the scales as a control scales (+/- weighing result control),
- Identification of products by barcodes EAN-13 and EAN-128,
- databases of operators, products, materials, clients, weighing records, universal variables, tares.
massassigned, and they are batched by the scales in dosing process.
- three dosing modes: manual operation, automatic operation and negative dosing,
- setting time delay on switching between dosing thresholds,
- declaring time delay of process completion,
- setting OUTPUTS operation (one of three available modes) of user’s dosing instruments,
- ceasing and/or aborting dosing process at optional moment,
- cooperation with external function keys TARE, ZERO, PRINT, START, STOP, HOLD, CHUTE, CHUTE START and optional configuration on inputs numbers assigned to a key,
- optional configuration of outputs numbers for functions: MIN, OK, MAX, STABLE, THRESHOLD 1, THRESHOLD 2, CHUTE,
- printing reports from weighing – report filtering by: start date, end date, operator code, product code, weighing type, weighing platform no., batch no.,
- databases of: operators, products, weighing records, universal variables, tares.
- rescaling mass of formula ingredients (multiplier of formula mass);
- setting tare mode of each ingredient during dosing or formula making process;
- setting the means of ingredient's mass acceptance after weighing (manual or automatic);
- declaring number of cycles for specific formula;
- hold and/or stop of formula or dosing process at optional stage of advancement;
- cooperation with external buttons: TARE, ZERO, PRINT, START, STOP, (START/STOP) CHUTE and random configuration of inputs assigned to the button;
- Free configuration of output numbers for the following functions; MIN, OK., MAX, STABLE, CHUTE P1, CHUTE P2, WORK;
- Printing reports from dosing and formula making process;
- Databases of: operators, products, weighing records, universal variables, tares.