balanceis intended for fast and precise determination of mass, performed using a modern PUE7 series indicator. Operation of the device is easy, with it
weighingcan be automated to the maximum. Apart from weighing, the WLY allows users to carry out parts counting, labelling and formula making processes. Its software enables integration with barcode scanners, receipt printers, label printers, RFID scanners and PC peripherals (including mouse, keyboard and external data storage devices) all connectable to built-in interfaces RS232, USB and Ethernet.
Design and functionality
balancefeatures a stainless steel
weighingplatform and an
indicatorcomprising 5,7” TFT colourful touch screen display and a membrane keyboard. The system is ready to connect an additional weighing platform, and provides below functions:
- programming of on-screen keys and functional keys,
- programming of infrared proximity sensors,
- designing printouts,
designing text data that is displayed in an
- available working modes: weighing, parts counting, percent setup, formulation, density determination, animal weighing;
- generating standard labels for single products;
- generating C labels for cumulative containers;
- generating CC labels for containers with cumulative containers;
three methods of triggering a C and CC label printout:
- by counter status,
massvalue of a product;
scalemode (+/- control of weighing result);
- product identification using EAN-13 and EAN-128 codes;
- access to databases of operators, products, raw materials, clients, weighing records, universal variables and tares.
The indicator can integrate with a PC software, "LABEL EDITOR", which software communicates with the weighing device either through RS 232 interface or through ETHERNET.
WLY series is available in dual range (non-verified) version on surcharge.
Learn about the use and maintenance of stainless steel products:
Stainless Steel in RADWAG products. Standard and special applications