weighingmodules in the MAS R and MPS R series and R series
balanceswith Wi-Fi® and ethernet capabilities.
RPanel BOX lets users on a LAN access every control and function available on the
weighingdevice’s operation panel itself, doing so via a browser or Android app. Taring, zeroing, and parameter setting are just some examples of the possible operations.
It can connect directly to up to four
balancesor scales. The device can also be connected to a monitor via HDMI, where the network application is displayed. Balance operation is also enabled through a dedicated Android app.
An innovative algorithm for automatic location of electromagnetic weighing modules greatly simplifies connection of weighing devices to the box. The only parameter required for connection in normal use is that of the weighing device’s communication port.
• Automatic detection of and connection to electromagnetic weighing modules;
• Connection to weighing devices via COM port or USB;
• Simultaneous connection to up to four weighing devices (R series balances and MAS and MPS modules)
• Ethernet port and WiFi communication with the network application
• Full operation panel access for R series MAS 200 and MS 6000 modules
• Operation of all R series balances
• Compatibility with almost all popular browsers
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi® Alliance.