RPanel BOX makes all operation panel’s keys and functions, e.g. taring, zeroing and parameter settings, accessible to a LAN user via a browser or Android app.
It can connect directly to up to four balances or scales. The device can also be connected to a monitor via HDMI, where the network application is displayed. Balance operation is also enabled through a dedicated Android app.
An innovative algorithm for automatic search of electromagnetic weighing modules greatly simplifies connection of weighing devices to the box. In practice, the only parameter required for connection is the weighing device’s communication port.
- Automatic detection of and connection to electromagnetic weighing modules;
- Connection to weighing devices via COM or USB port;
- Simultaneous connection to up to four weighing devices (R series balances and MAS and MPS modules)
- Communication with the network and Android application via Ethernet port and Wi-Fi®
- Operation of MAS 200.R module panel
- Operation of MPS 6000.R module panel
- Compatibility with almost all popular browsers
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.