The best possible repeatability and USP regulations conformity
The best weighing accuracy and repeatability – with sd ≤ 1d combined with USP regulations conformity (Section 41 and 1251) make 4Y PLUS balances a new standard for mass measurement quality.
Stainless steel detachable weighing chamber
MYA 4Y.F PLUS microbalance features a stainless steel chamber for filter weighing. The material makes the chamber more resistant to chemicals, colour change and scratches. Innovative disassembly system facilitates chamber cleaning. Its lid is partly made of glass therefore the operator can observe the filter and make sure that it remains in the same position after chamber closing. The chamber is a highly hermetic solution, and the large weighing pan intended for filters allows precise measurement of filters of various sizes.
REFLEX LEVEL SYSTEM
New autolevelling system in MYA 4Y.F PLUS microbalances ensures:
- ground tilt test,
- automatic balance levelling,
- control of the correct balance level,
- confirmation of correct balance level on adjustment and weighing reports.
Brand new adjustment system guarantees the highest measurement accuracy. It minimizes linearity errors simultaneously providing reliable indications for the whole weighing range.
Smart Min Weight
With use of the "Smart Min Weight" function, the MYA 4Y.F PLUS microbalance automatically adjusts resolution of the range to the currently weighed mass. This results with improvement of the minimum sample weight parameter by 30%.
Remote control operation
Wi-Fi® module offers wireless transfer of data recorded by MYA 4Y.F PLUS balance to any portable device powered by iOS or Android systems using special applications intended for data management.
Every single 4Y PLUS balance features ALIBI memory designed to provide protection and automatic recording of your measurements. Options such as data preview, copying and archiving are also
available to users.
Faster measurement with the new CPU
MYA 4Y.F PLUS microbalances feature Dual Core 2 x 1 GB processor which delivers noticeable performance improvements including faster operation and shorter stabilization time retaining high repeatability values.
16 GB RAM – more data management possibilities
16 GB RAM offers possibility of recording data in a form of complex reports. Time and statistic data diagrams on series of weighments are another useful option.
Additional 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance Module
MYA 4Y.F PLUS microbalances are compliant with 21 CFR part 11 and EU GMP part 4, annex 11. This means that the 4Y PLUS series features numerous functions for protecting and monitoring work results of particular operators.
Full data protection is ensured by:
- advanced password settings,
- verification of log-in operation correctness,
- assigning permissions to operators,
- auto log out,
- electronic signature, e.g. for series of measurements,
- granting/denying access to data management
- data backup,
- modifications saved to Audit Trail file.
Four predefined profiles enable automatic balance parameters customization.
- FAST – the measurement result is obtained in a very short time,
- FAST DOSING – the balance quickly reacts to mass changes, especially useful for dosing or adding more product to the dispensed portion,
- PRECISION - balance settings providing the minimum standard deviation,
- USER - customization of the parameters in accordance with operator's requirements.
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.