Area of Use
- Checkweighers due to throughput of up to 1000 measurements / second;
- Profibus network systems.
The converter is housed in a metal casing. Signal cables are fed through cable glands. Profibus interface is fed though M12 connector.
- Communication interfaces: RS232, Profibus;
- Power supply: 8 — 30V DC;
- Converter divisions: up to 223 (8 388 608);
- Throughput: up to 1000 samples/second;
- Maximum input signal gain: 19.5 mV;
- Minimum voltage per verification unit: 0,5 µV;
- Minimum load cell impedance: 80 Ω;
- Maximum load cell impedance: 1 200 Ω;
- Load cell power supply: 5V DC;
- Operating temperature range: -10°C — +40°C;
- Static weighing to 10000 e;
- Dynamic weighing with recommended throughput to 1000 SPS;
- Simple 1- or 2-stage dosing (rough and fine dosing);
- Possibility to construct weighing systems operating in a checkweighing mode.
In order to operate the mass converter via PC, run "MW Manager" software. The software enables adjustment of the mass converter (e.g.: start mass determination, adjustment coefficient determination, gravitational correction determination, linearity correction), mass readout, taring, zeroing and filter settings.
- PUE 5 Terminal;
- PUE 7.1 Terminal;
- PUE HY10 Terminal;