massconverter is designed to be a component of construction of an industrial load cell scale, where the
weighingplatform and the
indicatorare located in a distance one from another. Depending on the needs, communication can be established via RS232 or Profibus. The MW-01-2
massconverter can connect with PUE 5, PUE 7.1, PUE HY 10 indicators or the PC. It enables complete control of programmable PLC controllers.
Area of use
weighingplatforms to an industrial indicator;
- Checkweighers due to throughput of up to 1000 measurement / second;
- Dosing systems.
The converter is housed in a metal casing. Signal cables are fed through cable glands.
- Communication interfaces: RS232, ProfiBus;
- Inputs/Outputs: 2 inputs, 3 outputs ;
- Power supply: 8 ÷ 30V DC;
- Converter divisions: to 223 (8388608);
- Throughput: up to 1000 samples/second (6.25 - 3840);
- Maximum input signal gain: 19.5 mV (range change option);
- Load cell impedance: 80 ÷ 1200 (option of limit to 150 ÷ 1200);
- Load cell power supply: 5V DC;
- Operating temperature range: -10°C ÷ +40°C;
- Support of MODBUS communication protocol.
- Static weighing to 10000 e;
- Dynamic weighing with recommended throughput to 1000 SPS;
- Simple 1- or 2-stage dosing (rough and fine dosing);
- Possibility to construct weighing systems operating in a checkweighing mode.
In order to operate the mass converter via PC, run "MW Manager" software. The software enables adjustment of the mass converter (e.g.: start mass determination, adjustment coefficient determination, gravitational correction determination, linearity correction), mass readout, taring, zeroing and filter settings.
- PUE 5 Indicator;
- PUE 7.1 Indicator;
- PUE HY10 Indicator;