massconverter is designed to be a component of construction of an industrial load cell scale, where the
weighingplatform and the
indicatorare located in a distance one from another. Depending on the needs, communication can be established via RS485, RS232, Ethernet. The MW-01-1
massconverter can connect with PUE 5, PUE 7.1, PUE HY 10 indicators or the PC. It enables complete control of programmable PLC controllers.
The MW-01-1 mass converter can operate in one of the following modes:
- RS485 - RTU, (RS485 hardware interface, RTU frame),
- TCP/IP - RTU, (Ethernet hardware interface, RTU frame),
- TCP/IP - Open ModBus, (Ethernet hardware interface, Open Modbus frame),
weighingsystems supervised by computer system thanks to communication established via the Ethernet interface;
- Connecting numerous weighing platforms to an industrial indicator;
- Checkweighers due to throughput of up to 1000 measurements / second;
- Dosing systems.
The converter is housed in a metal casing. Signal cables are fed through cable glands.
- Communication interfaces: RS232, RS485, Ethernet;
- Inputs/Outputs: 2 inputs, 2 outputs;
- Power supply: 8 ÷ 30V DC;
- Converter divisions: up to 223 (8388608);
- Throughput: up to 1000 samples/second (6.25 - 3840);
- Maximum input signal gain: 19.5 mV (range change option);
- Load cell impedance: 80 ÷ 1200 (option of limit to 150 ÷ 1200);
- Load cell power supply: 5V DC;
- Operating temperature range: -10°C ÷ +40°C;
- Support of MODBUS communication protocol.
- Static weighing to 10000 e;
- Dynamic weighing with recommended throughput to 1000 SPS;
- Simple 1- or 2-stage dosing (rough and fine dosing);
- Possibility to construct weighing systems operating in a checkweighing mode.
In order to operate the mass converter via PC, run "MW Manager" software. The software enables adjustment of the mass converter (e.g.: start mass determination, adjustment coefficient determination, gravitational correction determination, linearity correction), mass readout, taring, zeroing and filter settings.
- PUE 5 Indicator;
- PUE 7.1 Indicator;
- PUE HY10 Indicator;