The control mechanism is based on PUE 5 weighing head, facilitating easy communication between the operator and the machine and providing multiple additional features.
- Database of operators and products
- RS 232/485 and Ethernet interfaces
- I/O control
- Real time statistics of weighments
- Automatic printouts
- Cooperation with computer software
Accessories and additional functions:
- Faulty goods discriminator
- Barcode scanner
- The checkweigher can be equipped with standard ink printers and labelling printers allowing to print the tags of the weighed products
- Sounder and/or warning tower lights of weighing thresholds
- Cooperation with feeders, in a feedback system.
Compliance with 21 CFR Part 11.
The following functions are available to ensure compliance with the regulation:
- 10 permission levels for operators to be defined by the administrator,
- requirements for each operator's passwords (determined by the administrator: minimum length, upper-case letters and digits quantity, special signs quantity),
- the requirement to enter new password at first logging (the first password is entered by the administrator creating the account),
- determination of password validity period in days
- automatic logout after a specified time of inactivity
- operator lockout after 3 incorrect login operations; lockout time specified,
- unlimited account lockout after 6 incorrect login operations; the account can be unlocked by the administrator
- saving changes to Audit Trail file; detailed reports on all modifications carried out on the checkweigher (information on parameters modifications including previous and new values), adding information about modification reason. This applies to all operational parameters of the checkweigher, e.g. conveyors speed, enabling/disabling ejector, ejector settings modification, checkweigher start/stop, logging and data contained in all products, operators, weighings and reports databases. All login, start, stop operations and report generating are recorded.