The control unit is based on Windows Embedded software and SQL database server.
Automatic checkweigher DWT/HL/HP series is dedicated mainly for those clients who expect high reliability and speed of operation. The scales is easily configurable which makes it appropriate for various applications and client expectations. Industrial computer used in the automatic checkweigher DWT/HL/HP series is designed to operate in hard industrial conditions and to cooperate with specially prepared Windows platform making the system stable and allowing it to hold set parameters. Graphic touch screen display provides intuitive operation and has already been appreciated by users.
Automatic checkweigher DWT/HL/HP series is designed to control single products with mass not greater than 7,5kg. The scales software enables setting the control parameters according to client's regulations or according to current regulation on Control of Packaged Goods. Automatic scales DWT/HL/HP series is attested by NIH.
Main applications :
· agri-food industry
· chemical industry
· pharmaceutical industry
· meat industry
· fish industry
· tobacco industry
- Control of goods in accordance with regulation on Control of Packaged Goods,
- Control of goods in accordance with client regulations,
- Acquiring data on controlled goods,
- Definable access levels for scale users,
- Discrimination of defective goods by weight,
- Extended statistics conducted in real time,
- Built-in line performance meter,
- Reports generated automatically in accordance with the weighing mode,
- Export of reports to PDF files,
- Cooperation with other devices in a technological line,
- Remote start and stop function,
- Adjustable velocity setting,
- Cooperation with computer software.
Automatic checkweigher DWT/HL/HP series is prepared to cooperate with peripheral devices, and devices form a processing line. I/O set provides broad configuration options and full integration of the scale with an existing technological line.
- Cooperation with dosing device with feedback,
- Cooperation with a barcode scanner,
- Printouts on thermal, ink jet and labeling printers,
- Control over conveyors on a processing line,
- Remote control,
- Keeping records from weighing on a computer.
- Separate discriminating set for "too light" and "too heavy" goods,
- Discriminator set in a form of tilting conveyor,
- Sounder and/or Warning tower lights,
- Cooperation with dosing device with feedback,,
- Cooperation with printers and label printers,
- Two USB ports,
- Profibus interface support,
- Weighing record application.