checkweigherspecially designed for
weighingwafers filled with cream. The system is located in a technological line and it is placed right behind a set filling cream onto wafers. The device controls thickness of dosed cream layer and through feedback it sets dosed amount on a constant level.
Controlling set is designed with application of Windows Embedded operational system and database module SQL Server. Checkweigher dimensions are adjustable to customer requirements. The controlling set and control panel are mounted on a high pillar for minimization of damage by contamination or defect caused by cleaning process. Wafers are conveyed on o-rings. The area below the conveyor is empty for minimization of
scalecontamination and to facilitate cleaning process.
checkweigherDWT/HL/HPC series is designed to control both, single loads (filled wafers) and the cream dosing set. Software of the checkweigher allows for products supervision accordant with either internal requirements of the customer or valid regulation of Prepacked Goods Control. The checkweigher has attestation by National Institute of Hygiene. It can be optionally equipped with a product rejecter for goods with incorrect mass.
- sugar industry
- Control of prepacked goods with compatible with CPG regulation;
- Control of prepacked goods compatible with internal requirements of the customer;
- Acquring data on weighed goods;
Defininable access levels for
- Discrimination of defective goods by weight;
- Extended statistics conducted in real time;
- Build-in line performance meter;
- Reports generated automatically compatible with current operation mode of the scale;
- Export of reports to PDF files;
- Cooperation with peripheral devices in a technologiucal line;
- Remote scale control;
- Adjustable velocity setting;
- Cooperation with computer systems.
Cooperation with peripheral devices
- Cooperation with dosing device with feedback;
- Printout on thermal printers and label printers;
- Controlling conveyors in a technological line;
- Remote scale control;
- Weighing records saved on an external computer;
- Discriminator of goods with incorrect mass.
Basic technical data
- Windows Embedded industrial system;
- Industrial computer dedicated for operation in industrial conditions;
- Graphic touch screen display;
- Memory 80 GB;
- SQL Server database system;
- Ports RS232, USB;
- Operation of controlling - informative outputs;
- Sounder and/or Warning tower lights;
- Batcher operation through feedback system;
- Cooperation with printers and label printer;
- Two USB ports;
- Profibus interface support;
Software for saving data from