checkweigheris designed in accordance with ‚hygienic design’ requirements. Adoped solutions minimize potential spots where contamination can accumulate, and facilitate maintenance. Among these solutions there are: round-profile construction, no places accumulating contamination, fast disassembly of conveyors and belts requiring no tools, less flat horizontal surfaces on which contamination may accumulate, stainless steel mechanical design (AISI 304 or 316). Specially-designed gaskets, seal wires and shields guarantee IP69K ingress protection.
Measurement Speed and Precision
checkweigheris carried out with up to 0.5g readability, on an electromagnetic
weighingmodule housed in a hermetic housing of IP69K ingress protection.
massvalue, current statistics, production line throughput and function buttons.
Connectivity with Central Database System
weighinginstruments with a central database. With this, it is possible to preview and manage data from the weighing system administrator’s computer.
Compliance with Global Standards
Compliance with 21 CFR Part 11.
The following functions are available to ensure compliance with the regulation:
- 10 permission levels for operators to be defined by the administrator,
- requirements for each operator's passwords (determined by the administrator: minimum length, upper-case letters and digits quantity, special signs quantity),
- the requirement to enter new password at first logging (the first password is entered by the administrator creating the account),
- determination of password validity period in days
- automatic logout after a specified time of inactivity
- operator lockout after 3 incorrect login operations; lockout time specified,
- unlimited account lockout after 6 incorrect login operations; the account can be unlocked by the administrator
- saving changes to Audit Trail file; detailed reports on all modifications carried out on the checkweigher (information on parameters modifications including previous and new values), adding information about modification reason. This applies to all operational parameters of the checkweigher, e.g. conveyors speed, enabling/disabling ejector, ejector settings modification, checkweigher start/stop, logging and data contained in all products, operators, weighings and reports databases. All login, start, stop operations and report generating are recorded.