Operation of MWMH weighing module is based on a magnetoelectric digital converter. It is a solution for customers who require great accuracy and high measurement speed. MWMH module is intended for workstations operating in both static and dynamic modes. Weighing component of the module is either mounting plate featuring threaded holes which facilitate fixing of company-owned design onto it or classic weighing pan.
Magnetoelectric system compensates mass of installed weighing pan or conveyor, wherein module’s measuring range remains unchanged. Signal cables may be connected via quick-coupling or IP69 cable glands.
The module may also be equipped with cable transferring electric signal to weighing platform. With this solution it is possible to control automation systems that are installed directly on the weighing pan. There is no need for external electrical wiring that would disturb the weighing process.
- Brand new magnetoelectric module design housed in a stainless steel casing
- The module enables design of verified workstations
- Ease of adaptation due to used mechanical solutions
- Wide range of interfaces: RS232, Ethernet, Profibus, RS485
- Cooperation with PUE HY10 terminal
- Digital inputs (tare, zero and others) and outputs with dosing and checkweighing functions.
|Max capacity [Max]
|Verification scale interval
||IP 69K |
||12 ÷ 24 V DC |
||+5 ÷ +40 °C|
||40% ÷ 80% |
0.03 MB EN
Publications and teaching materials