Automatic checkweigher DWT/RC/HP series is dedicated to work on technological lines of food industry, where high humidity and frequent high pressure cleaning are the major issues. The construction has been designed to enable fast and easy cleaning. Special emphasis has been put on elimination of gaps, spaces and flat surfaces susceptible to condensates and waterstains. The structure of the conveyor belt allows washing it inside and outside without dissembling. The electronics has been placed high above the weighing platform for minimizing the possibility of inundation of the control panel. Our checkweigher is created in accordance with vertical space division. The “clean zone” ranges from the floor to the level of the conveyor belt (the area where food and production waste accumulates). The “technological zone” is placed above the production line.
The control mechanism is based on PUE 5 weighing head, facilitating easy communication between the operator and the machine and providing multiple additional features.
- Database of operators and products
- RS 232/485 and Ethernet interfaces
- I/O control
- Real time statistics of weighments
- Automatic printouts
- Cooperation with computer software
Accessories and additional functions:
- Faulty goods discriminator
- Barcode scanner
- The checkweigher can be equipped with standard ink printers and labelling printers allowing to print the tags of the weighed products
- Sounder and/or warning tower lights of weighing thresholds
- Cooperation with feeders, in a feedback system.
|Maximum capacity [Max]
||- 30 kg|
||LCD 15,6" or 19" (touch screen) |
||IP 66/67 |
||0,1 - 0,5 m /s |
||100 ÷ 240 V AC 50 ÷ 60 Hz |
||-10 ÷ +40 °C|
Sorting checkweigher for products separation
0.31 MB EN
Publications and teaching materials